480 Brookside Ave., Allendale, N.J. 07401
Phone Numbers: (201) 825-2665 ; (201) 825-7786
- Family Tennis - Single Tennis and - Junior Tennis.
FAMILY TENNIS: Rates are figured up to a family of 4. Additional family members are charged a nominal fee.
Enjoy play on our 8 Har-Tru Soft courts. Easy on the legs and back, the soft courts also reduce the impact of the summer sun. Additionally, there are 2 all-weather courts for those looking for the faster pace of hard court tennis.
Courts are available for play daily beginning in mid-April and concluding in early November.
Membership Fees reflect the total expense. Never pay a per-court-hour charge again. Reservations are simple. Unlimited play.
FAMILY and SINGLE Membership also include membership to the Lake.
Highlights For The Men in Summer
Join the guys for Men’s Night! Maybe the most fun any guy will have at Brookside. It is a
great time to meet the guys and set up some games.
“Best Deal in Town”.
Enjoy an evening of tennis. You don’t need a game planned in advance— all
levels— just come out to play. Just $5 for balls, beer, beverages, ambience, and $10 for dinner
and dessert! You can’t get a gourmet meal like this for less… anywhere. The guys cook!
Plus at no additional charge: all the male camaraderie and chop-busting you can handle.
Men are invited to arrive on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8 A.M. to Noon
and pick-up games. No sign up is required. Singles and doubles are played. As long as
there are courts available, there are games available. Its a great way to start your
General Rules: Short List
• Only Members and their registered guests are entitled to use the courts and other club facilities.
• Reservations may be made from 8:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. 24 hours the day before play.
• Singles play 1 hour; Doubles play 1.5 hours (if players are waiting for a court)
• Saturday, Sunday and Holidays are subject to specific rules (ask staff)
• Tennis shoes must be worn to protect the courts. Tennis clothes must be worn.
No cut-offs, bathing suits, blue jeans or inappropriate t-shirts allowed.
• Members may bring guests provided they are registered, paid for and are not guests
more than twice a month, no more than six times total per year. Guest fees are $10.00 each visit.
• Members are responsible for their guests at all times.
• Every child under 10 must be accompanied by adult.
• Swimming allowed only with lifeguard on duty.
• No members allowed on the beach before 10 A.M.
• No Glass permitted at the beach.
Teams info for 2017:
Ladies’ Team Tennis:Tuesday Bergen County League
Men’s Team Tennis:Sunday League team
Junior’s Tennis Team: In 2012 Matches were played on Tuesdays and Fridays, starting in July,
The teams played were: Saddle River Valley, Indian Trail Club, Maywood Racquet Club, Knickerbocker Country Club and Englewood Field Club. 2012 Information TBD.
Ladies’ Team Paddle: State + Interclub teams; Ladies Paddle teams played on
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Men’s Team Paddle: State and Interclub Teams; Men’s Paddle Teams played on Mondays
Ask Carol or Donna for
complete set or Rules and
Regulations for Club.